Using just a simple weighing scale to get an idea about your actual body weight has become a thing of the past. Although it tells you your weight, it fails to tell you what percentage of the body weight is fat and what percentage of muscle. In other words, it simply tells you whether you are getting fat or thin. It doesn’t tell you whether you are getting fitter and leaner. In these modern times, people are more interested in using a scanner, which can tell you the exact body fat, as well as, muscle percentage in your body. To put it short, it is way more detailed than an ordinary weighing machine. Below you will find our Skulpt Chisel Review.
Skulpt Chisel – Features
The Skulpt Chisel is one of those devices, which have become a favorite for most of the fitness enthusiasts all over the world. It has several useful features, some of which have been discussed below.
- The Skulpt Chisel can easily be used at home and you do not require a doctor’s appointment to get a complete measurement of your body. It can weigh in within 2% accuracy.
- Apart from giving you an accurate reading of your body fat percentage and muscle mass, this device can also derive the muscle mass of 24 different groups of muscles in your body. It displays the data in the form of a graphic representation for your benefit.
- Along with assessing the 24 different muscle groups, the Skulpt Chisel can accurately display the changes in the various muscle mass. It can also give you a proper picture of any type of imbalances in the muscular development in your body. Multiple measurements from different parts of your body are taken into consideration by the device to provide the body fat percentage.
- Do you exercise to target specific areas of your body? Using the Skulpt Chisel can help you keep track of the muscular development of those targeted areas. It can also provide tailored guidance for any specific fitness regime.
- You can safely transfer the data to your Android or iOS devices for future reference.
- It has been proved that the Skulpt Chisel scanner is, by far, the only device for personal use which performs similar functions of a hydrostatic weighing or DEXA.3
It is needless to say that with regular exercising, the percentage of your body fat diminishes and the percentage of body muscle increases. However, your body weight may remain the same. If you use a simple weighing machine, you will not be given the entire picture of your progress. On the contrary, using the Skulpt Chisel scanner can help you understand where you stand in terms of health progress from your regular workout routine. A fit person and a fat person may weigh the same. However, the percentage of fat and muscle in both of them may vary by a huge margin. Thus, it is very important to find out about this percentage and work on your exercises accordingly.no doubt the Skulpt Chisel scanner has become a popular device amongst fitness freaks.