You will come across many people, who start their daily exercise routines with utmost vigor. However, somewhere in between majority of them lose interest in getting back in shape. Have you ever wondered why this happens? Many of you will come up with different answers to this question. However, in most of the cases, it has been noticed that lack of motivation is the primary source of such interest losses. It is very simple to understand that if you do not get the desired results from your hard work, you will naturally feel like abandoning your mission midway. However, using a personal body composition monitor can help you stay motivated all the time. Let’s take a look at the Tanita BC533 Review and see if it is right for you.
Tanita BC533 – What Is It All About?
The Tanita BC533 glass innerscan body composition monitor is basically a two-in-one device made of glass. It is a body monitor and a weighing scale combined into one. It comes with several useful features, which can help you get detailed information about your body and thus, help you understand where you stand when it comes to health progress from your daily workouts.
- It can safely measure 9 different body composition metrics such as water percentage, body fat percentage, visceral fat, bone mass, muscle mass, metabolic age score, and physique rating score, amongst many more.
- It can easily store data for up to a maximum of 4 different users. You may also retrieve your own previous data whenever required.
- After having stored your data on the device, you may even compare it with the average scores of other people of similar gender and age groups. This is rather helpful in helping you stay focused on your fitness goal.
- Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis or BIA is used by the Tanita BC533 to calculate various body composition measurements. This technology uses a tiny electrical signal and sends it to your body. This signal travels all around your body and calculates all the 9 body composition measurements based upon the conductibility of the various body tissues. There is no need for you to worry about getting any type of electrical shocks.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 330 pounds and also comes with separate child or adult modes. This helps the device to provide a better and more accurate data.
It is always better to wear some type of footwear when you step on the Tanita Innerscan BC533. This helps the device to provide a better reading. It is also crucial that you place it on a hard surface so that nothing gets in the way of getting an accurate data from the Tanita BC533 Innerscan. Due to separate modes for children and adults, this machine is suitable for people of all age groups. Due to its ability to store past data, you can also compare your data and see whether you have progressed or not. Whether you simply take interest in your fitness level or wish to lose weight by following a strict diet and daily workout routine, the Tanita BC533 Innerscan body composition monitor is ideal for everyone.